Bananas are a nutritious fruit that acts as a guardian of our health. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, this yellow tropical fruit offers many benefits in addition to its sweet taste.
Remedy for bloating caused by PMS
- The potassium that is abundant in bananas prevents the retention of fluids in the body, which is characteristic of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Additionally, the banana will give you energy and keep you full for a long time, so you will forget about the desire to “fill” yourself with unhealthy food.
Banana + water = medicine against a hangover
- Have you overdosed on alcohol? Before going to bed, eat at least one banana and drink 1-2 glasses of water. The hangover is usually the result of dehydration, and with the combination of banana + water, you will be able to fight against it.
- During drunkenness, people urinate more than usual and lose a lot of fluids and potassium. Bananas are rich in potassium. Also, banana maintains the balance of electrolytes in the body. The balance can disrupt due to vomiting and frequent urination.
Preventing nausea during travel
- Traveling is one of your favorite activities due to unbearable nausea? Before you set off, eat a banana.
- Bananas are a great source of energy and also reduce the intensity of the urge to vomit.
Reduced risk of stroke
- Consumption of three bananas a day reduces the risk of stroke by 21%, according to a study that followed 250,000 people over 30 years.
- The main culprit is potassium, which lowers blood pressure. In turn, potassium is a major cause of stroke.
“Fuel” before exercise
Are you planning to sweat well in the gym? Eat a banana. It will act as a “fuel” for your muscles and will give you the energy to increase your endurance.
Combine the banana with peanut butter to get the perfect snack of carbs and protein.
Healthy digestive system
Bananas are your friend for both constipation and diarrhea. The natural fiber in bananas helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.