Parsley tea prevents the absorption of salt into the tissue, thus protecting the kidneys and liver and practically cleansing them. Continue with reading to find out how you can heal yourself with parsley tea…
- Parsley is using for treating all kidney problems. This tea should be drunk in case of bladder infection, as well as in the case of kidney stones.
- Also, Parsley is rich with iron, because of that it can cure anemia in humans.
- Parsley is very rich in vitamins A, C, E, and minerals. Its regular use contributes to lowering bad cholesterol. If you suffer from high blood pressure, you can also use it to reduce it.
- Parsley is rich in folic acid, which is essential for treating cardiovascular diseases.
- It is also used in the prevention and treatment of colon cancer in men and women, as well as in cervical cancer in women.
- Also, parsley tea is using for soothing the intestines, improve digestion and remove gas.
- This tea also has the power to cure the bacteria Escherichia Coli.
With parsley tea, you can lose up to five pounds [5 kg] in just a few days. It is not about melting fat, but about cleansing the body and getting rid of fluids.
- One of the many properties of this green plant is the removal of bad breath.
*It is especially effective when eating onions or garlic.
Put two tablespoons of fresh or dried parsley in boiling water. Parsley should stand for 5-10 minutes, then remove. After the tea has cooled, add a few drops of lemon and a spoonful of honey if desired. You can drink the tea whenever you want, and for the above symptoms you should drink it twice a day. Tea made from parsley will cause increased urination. So it is not recommended before going to bed so as not to disturb it.
Examples of recipes with parsley: