You feel a little bit tired? Don’t worry. We have a decision for you. You definitely need a Turkish Tea. Turkish tea has so much health benefits. Continue with reading to find out all the benefits…
We even got a recipe for you, so you can make yourself a Turkish Tea.
- 4 tbsp leaves of black tea
- 6 cups of water
- Boil that 6 cups of water.
- About 2 cups of water should be transferred into the top pot.
- Also, add the black tea leaves.
- Pour other 2 cups into the bottom pot and also put the top pot over it.
- Boil it over medium low heat.
- Wait until the tea leaves sink in the top pot over the lowest heat.
- Also, wait 10 min and your tea is ready!
- Pour 1/4 of a glass with tea while serving and fill the rest with hot water.
- Before drinking add sugar into your cup. But this is optional. Maybe you can add orange or lemon… etc.
We recommend you to drink this tea with breakfast, for example with “simit”. Simit’s like bread with sesame.
THE BENEFITS OF TURKISH TEA
Actually the Turkish tea it’s like black tea. This drink is the second most consumed drink in the world, after water. It’s relaxing drink with so many health benefits.
Here is a list of the health benefits:
1. Lowers The Risk Of Obesity
2. Stress Relief
3. Protects From Diabetes
4. Best Antioxidant Ever
5. Because Of Caffeine, Less Likely To Develop Liver Disease
6. Weight Loss
7. Cancer Prevention
8. Virus Fighter
9. Helps The Respiratory System
10. Relieves Gastric And Intestinal Problems
11. Improves Bone Mineral Density In Older Women
12. Helps Against Parkinson’s Disease
Turkish tea, the national drink of Turkey is an offer you can’t refuse!
Other posts with tea: