A Vegetable you need It’s called Daikon and that one can prevent CANCER. Also, it can Reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, improve digestion, and also it is a good body detox. It can strengthen bones, and also it can stimulate weight loss… and even much more!
If you want to know all the benefits from this vegetable, you must read this post:
Today on the menu it’s a fresh Daikon salad.
All you need about this recipe is:
- Peel and cut Daikon.
- In a bowl, add slices of Daikon as much as you want.
- You can eat it like that or you can add some apple cider vinegar or olive oil.
- Also maybe you can add salt, sesame oil, or sugar with sesame seeds.
- It’s really your choice what you are going to add to the slices of Daikon, but at the end, you must mix that pretty good.
- In our salad, as you can see there is nothing on the top, but you can add something if you like.
If all these health benefits aren’t enough for you maybe you can try to mix Daikon with other vegetables.
Again, it’s good to mention some of the benefits from Daikon:
- Rich in Vitamin A, C, E & B-6;
- Rich in minerals Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium & Iron;
- Anti-bacterial & anti-viral: good for acne & eczema;
- Aids digestion;
- Remove body toxins;
- A good decongestant;
- Aids Kidney functions;
- Antimutagenic: Reducing the rate of mutation of a microorganism;
- Antimicrobial: An agent that kills microorganisms, or suppressed their growth;
- Anticarcinogenic: Reduces or delaying the occurrence cancer;
- High in fiber;
- Low caloric food;
- Aid weight loss;
- Classified as a balanced alkaline food;
- Used in beauty product and personal care;
*If You Want to Enjoy Daikon do not peel the skin!